WATCH YOUR VIDEO BELOW NOW
(Available for a limited time only!)
Want to Join The 18 Day Challenge with Renee Heigel ?
CLICK THE ORANGE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER
REGISTER NOW FOR THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT, ABOVE!
THE CLEANSE IS OPEN NOW FOR FALL 2016 ENROLLMENT
“This program has been much more than a diet plan, but really a symphony of the mind, spirit, body and balance with the environment that we live in and a great stepping stone into a healthy lifestyle for me. Much more important than the 11lbs i lost during the cleanse, is what I have gained in the approach to loving myself and staring to put myself on my higher priority list”
– Dr. David Schindler, MD, Michigan
“Renee has helped me transform my body more radically than any body else, ever. After her 18 Day Love Yourself Naked Challenge, I’m down 16 pounds, my libido is up and I feel incredible. She is a phenomenal coach and I only hope she shares her gifts with as many people as possible”
-Rob Scott, www.robscott.com
“I have to admit that this cleanse has not been as difficult for me as I thought it would be. I have been able to acknowledge foods that I should not eat, but not feel compelled to eat them. I kind of wonder how sugar became such a MONSTER in my life.”
– Suzanne Croll
I’ve been passionate about fitness and nutrition for several years now, but hadn’t yet beat the sugar addiction I’ve had since I was young. The cleanse was great for me, as it shifted the way I view foods on an even greater level. Since Renee’s cleanse I crave sugar far less and actually take the time to notice the impact it has on my body after eating it, tailoring the consistent habits I have with the foods I put into my system. One of my main goals going into the cleanse was to do just this – get rid of my sugar addiction, and I can say it was successful. The cleanse provided me with more energy, a better understanding of the foods I’m putting into my body, enjoyment for cooking, and an array of healthy recipes I can use moving forward. I’d recommend this program for anyone looking to shed some pounds, create a new healthy lifestyle, harness more energy, or to anyone that is looking to become a more educated, better version of themselves.
~ Tanya Porter
The cleanse helped me in several ways, both expected and unexpected. First, this is much more than a cleanse, it’s a healthy lifestyle. There were many benefits to her program but a few that stand out are:
1. I felt very supported by Renee. She always over delivers in her programs (in the best way). There was plenty to read and learn and I felt her presence every day whether it was through email or through her videos. She also offered an online forum through FB and even though I didn’t participate there, I still felt her support and presence. Renee is very knowledgeable about health and nutrition and doesn’t hold back on sharing or explaining things which made the cleanse very educational.
2. It got me off of my addiction to sugar and refined carbs! Woohooo!!!! That has been my biggest health struggle for years.
3. It offered so many food options to choose from including great recipes that I never felt hungry or deprived. My fridge was stocked the entire time. I was also able to step out of my comfort zone and try some new vegetables, greens and fermented foods I hadn’t tried before.
4. I spent more time in the kitchen cooking and preparing than usual, but this time I enjoyed it. It felt like it was special “me time.” It felt sweet to gift myself that extra time to make myself a healthy, delicious meal. Sometimes I’d turn the music on and it became a really enjoyable experience.
5. The best part of the cleanse for me was that I got two solid weeks under my belt toward living the kind of lifestyle I’ve been wanting to live.
Now that the sugar “noise” in my body is gone, I can hear what my body is actually saying it needs. I’m learning it speaks more subtly when it’s in a healthy state. It requires a deeper listening from me (it’s not screaming for broccoli they way it did for donuts), but I’m loving this new intimacy with my body. It’s cleaner and happier and that has been so good for my mood and energy levels. I felt foggy-brained, fatigued, irritable, heavy and “boggy” before. Now I feel lighter (I’ve lost 7 lbs), sharper, and am able to concentrate on my work better. I also have more energy to get more done in a day including the things I love. I highly recommend this cleanse to just about anyone wanting to re-discover the experience of living a healthy lifestyle. I’m excited to continue applying these new skills and habits to make this a permanent lifestyle change. Thank you, Renee! ~Rosalyn Fay, www.rosalynfay.com