- 1 head of cauliflower/broccoli, etc break into bite sized pieces.
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts, or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Place bite sized veggie pieces into a large ziplock bag or Tupperware and coat with olive oil.
- Shake vigorously until coated.
- In food processor, high-powered blender or nut/spice grinder, add nuts/seeds, nutritional yeast, sea salt, crushed red pepper (optional) and process until finely ground.
- Pour over veggies and close top.
- Shake bag/Tupperware until veggies are well coated.
Veggies may be eaten Raw or place on baking sheet lightly coated with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes (until soft) on baking sheet at 300 degrees.