Mike from our community posted something within our community forum (thank you Mike). I shared it on social media and it’s caused some conversation and reactions. I want to include you in on the conversation and give you a heads up about a free online workshop I created.
This should be illegal to market to children, what do you think? By the way 93 grams of sugar is equal to 19 teaspoons of sugar.
Notice I said “illegal to market”, not illegal to sell. Freedom to sell things is important, even if I don’t happen to like it. (wink)
- Do people know how much sugar impacts brain health, hormones and the body’s ability to gain or lose weight?
- Do children know how they are being marketed to with products that can hurt their development and brain health?
- Do parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and caregivers know how both they are their loved ones are being targeted by marketing companies?
- Do people realize how much the constant marketing of sugar, driven by the subsidies that we give our agricultural industry for corn, soy and refined sugar, are psychologically impacting them, their family and children?
- Do you know about the fact that sugar hides inside 74% of our packaged foods and this makes it challenging for people to stop eating so much sugar, even though they may want to.
PS. Remember, seats are limited for the online workshop, whether you’ll be with us LIVE or desire the recording make sure you register here.