I’ve been getting asked a lot about how the 10-day silent Vipassana meditation retreat went. Here are some details of my personal experiences. This video also has a lot of teaching nuggets and a personal review of this style of meditation. Enjoy and I hope you find value.
- What is Vipassana?
- Why 10 days of silence?
- Why I got fed up with the personal growth industry?
- The need to get more quiet and be more introspective.
- Humans have craving – it’s primal.
- Looking for connection?
- Carrying trauma.
- Repeating patterns.
- Go inward and observe your body without judgement
- We want to look outward because it’s easier.
- Looking inward, makes us see shame, fear, craving.
- Incredibly challenging. Day 4 was tough!
- Losing your mind – it can be a good thing.
- Observations of craving, aversion and ignorance.
- Judging others.
- Forgetting how to breathe.
- Trusting yourself.
- Commitment – a deep level of commitment.
- Meditation practice and moving forward.
To learn more about Vipassana, please visit: http://www.dhamma.org/
I want people to be healthy and to have access to healthy food, resources and the best of the best without making it complicated and difficult.
I want you to know your value.
Have you watched my FREE class yet? Get access now: The Gut-Brain Connection How To Heal Your Gut, Reconnect with Your Body and Create Lasting Habits for Optimal Health