Time: Mar 26, 2020
6:30 PM EASTERN / 3:30 PM PACIFICAdd to Calendar
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 117 479 420
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,117479420# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,117479420# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
MORE DETAILS ON OUR CLASS
Learn how to use your breath to ground deeply within your body, while you enhance your personal health and development.
We live in a culture where we are more isolated and disconnected than ever before, even prior to COVID-19 and Social Distancing.
Since your birth, so many past events, incidents and circumstances created wounds where you separate from body, self and others.
These have made significant impressions on your nervous system.
Your breath brings you back to your body, health and feeling grounded.
What to expect
- A breathing technique with 3 simple parts, accompanied with music.
- This class is for both beginners and experienced breath work students alike and is sure to be transformational.
- Supportive of your digestion of food and stuck emotions. the false superiority of the ego based mind.
- Foundational breath work helps you remember how to ground within your body.
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression and inflammation in your body.
- Increase oxygen, blood flow and your immune system.
- Create space to confront what needs healing by making the darkness conscious.
- Reconnect with yourself in a deeper way while you calm your nervous system.
Get to know your teacher
A combination of inspiring, wisdom, strong and vulnerable, Renee Jayne is known as a catalyst for you to reconnect with yourself. She is a compassionate leader who empathically supports individuals, couples, groups and organizations for 20 years.
Renee is a holistic nutrition practitioner, functional therapist and somatic life coach while providing one-on-one, group and corporate consulting since 2010.
Renee helps guide people to practice loving themselves and she gives credit to incredible mentors, teachers and community since she was a young girl.
Breath work has opened up many incredible transformational pivot points in Renee’s life and continues to do so. This way of serving others, chose her and that is why she is called to share it with others.
Why Breath work?
This is perfect for people who desire to meditate, have a hard time or want to deepen their practice.
You know what you need to do, but you’re not moving forward. Connecting with your breath and grounding in your body calms your nervous system. It gives you the foundation of health.
Most of our nervous systems are on overdrive.
Breath work allows anything stuck within our body to finally emerge. This is safe, simple and potent all at the same time.
You are guided through each step to open with intention to create more space in your body.