Hi there! I am so excited to share that Love Your Life Academy – my group coaching academy on healing and aligning your body+health, loving yourself and loving your life is open for registration and just for a couple more weeks!
- The coaching program is 90 days and each week (12 total) is broken down into systems that combine the best of the best of the 8 years of coaching that I have completed with thousands that focus on strategy, mindset, nutrition, habits, emotional health and a spiritual connection to your desires.
- 18 Day Whole Foods Lymphatic Cleanse – I have take my signature community cleanse and built it right into this program so you can work with a like minded group on your mind and body while you cleanse.
- You will be getting personalized and group coaching from me.
- Week 1 you will show up ready to be coached about your core thoughts, old patterns and beliefs. I will work with you in our community forum and on our group calls each week to make sure you get this. No one get’s left behind. This group has major accountability and we work with partners to help with that.
- I’m going to build you up, be a catalyst for your self esteem and show you how powerful and beautiful you are so we begin this 90 days from a place of abundance and intention. Then I will show you how to sustain it for your life and by giving you the tools to point your thoughts and energy in the direction of your vision and ideal life story.
- You’ll be part of a close-knit community that has your back.
- You’ll have access to guest interviews from other masters in areas with money, body acceptance and mastering mindset.
- Mostly, you’ll make a powerful impact on those around you by changing your life.
- Oh and you get lifetime access to Love Your Life Academy course once you register. You will always have access to the membership website with trainings and teachings and you’ll get the special alumni discount to continuously enroll in coaching with me each time I teach a 90 day course.
- If your eating is off or you feel slower, sluggish, tired, indulging more than normal, feeling obsessive, disconnected, stressed around your body or food.
- If it feels intolerable to be here, in this space or in this body. Your relationships feel strained, distant or unhealthy.
- If your emotions, thoughts, stresses and view on life could be described as depressed, anxious or constantly negative.
Renee Jayne is a Holistic Healer and creator of Love Yourself Naked® and Love Your Life Academy.
Renee helps people end emotional eating, unhealthy nutrition, addictive patterns, emotional and mental limits and shows them how to activate healing and health so they can live free, love themselves and their life.
I want to take a minute to share some stories of my Shining Star Students with you.
“I have a coach who walks the talk. Renee is completely authentic in her achievement of a healthy body, mind and business. She sees and offers the options that can move you out of stuckness and confusion. I am in the best place possible to continue to grow my business, to fulfill my vision of a passionate partnership and to recreate the vibrant physical presence I desire. Renee has been instrumental in all of these achievements.”
– Pascale Kavanagh
“My numbers for my physical health have never been better. I really don’t crave salt or sugar anymore. Renee, I owe my new life to you. I am in a mindset now that if you don’t own your own health, you never will. My time had come and I have no regrets.
– Lisa Howard
“I successfully reduced my sugar cravings and am living a healthier lifestyle without feeling like I’m missing out on anything, thanks to a program customized for me by Renee.”
– Steve Acho
“I cannot think of a better option for someone who is very serious about getting their health to where they want it to be than using Renee as their coach and practitioner. I want to also share that I learned something from Renee… she is making a living off of helping other people because she is so good at what she does. It’s a gift and it has been to me. So next time I would go into it with a more open mind. When I first spoke with her, I was a little close minded because I was willing to take any advice to help me get better but at first I wasn’t trusting that it would work. After our first session, it completely changed around me health, sleep and started healing my body.”
– Joe Piotrowski
“Renee is exactly the kind of coach I needed while I was struggling with my health and expanding my business, because she is an expert in both areas. I appreciate how kind and loving she could be while still being firm and pushing me forward to my goals”.
– Leslie Cirinesi
“Renee’s expertise and experience helped me understand nutrition and healthy living in a way that was both practical and easy to understand. Her personal interest in helping me achieve my goals went “above and beyond” the call of duty and her understanding of nutritional matters uniquely qualifies her to do what she is doing in this very important field of balancing nutrition and exercise to establish healthy living. I highly recommend working with Renee!”
“Renee draws upon a wide range of tools, disciplines and techniques to help you work on what it is you are seeking to change and improve in your life. You can tell she really, truly is invested in your growth and is there to support you where you want it and need it.” – Heather Grisham
“Renee gave me the fortitude, and inner strength to overcome my fears, face my challenges and become a better man for my wife, my kids, and myself. As I look back today, had I chose a different path not involving her, I am not sure what the outlook would have been, but at least now I have clarity on who I don’t want to be and what I can do to get where I want to be in life.”
“Renee Heigel, my deepest gratitude to you and all you do! I feel centered, full of love, and more alive than I have in a long time. Thank you so much for helping me rekindle my self love and reset my eating patterns.”
– Christina Perez
Each of these students, has graciously shared their stories about transforming their life in regards to health, body, relationships, purpose and career.
This is so good for anyone who has thought about running their own business and obviously for women who are current entrepreneurs or anyone curious to run their business like a boss.
I join Natalia and Cassie, who also happen to be two of my dearest friends, on this podcast and we are hosted by Cassie on The Cassie Sobelton show.