This video is for you (or maybe someone you know) if you are consciously aware you are living with anxiety and depression and you cannot take it anymore or if you are someone who feels sad and down all the time, but you haven’t named it… You just cannot seem to pull yourself out of this slump you are in…
I’m going to share 20 things you can do now to overcome depression, anxiety and fear, click here to watch.
When you watch this video there are 3 things you get out of it:
- Why are we all seeking to overcome this feeling of unease and being out of control.
- How to find harmony
- The top 20 things you can do right now.
Do me a favor, leave a comment under the video. I’d love to hear from you – I really believe community is how we overcome most everything.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Clutter – clean your environment – check out this resource to guide you
- Water – A dehydrated body cannot be a happy one.
- Sleep – this is how we heal our body, hormones, brain. Check out this blog for more tips
- Nature – get outside – as much as possible. Spiritual connection to source.
- Herbs, vitamins and supplements. Schedule a session with me so you can create a plan for you body.
- Probiotics – I recommend a specific kind for depression and based on your situation.
- Rebuild gut health – watch my video on celery juice
- Hormonal balance – cutting out sugar can balance them really quick (join my Free 7 Day Sugar Challenge here)
- Reduce oxidative stress – A supplement I’m taking that reduces oxidative stress and helps support adrenal fatigue- it has made A profound difference for me –ask me to learn more about this. (*order here)
- Eat more living foods! Get on list to take part in my next cleanse.
- Epsom baths – 3 times a week—add 1-2 cup of Epsom salts to warm
- Magnesium – you may need a good magnesium. Most of us are deficient in this. Click here to read more. Click here to order my favorite Magnesium.
- Vitamin D – have your blood work done and get your levels checked. Cannot be happy without vitamin D.
- Prayer and meditation both (one is the input and the other is the output)
- Working out and moving your body
- Talking with someone – we cannot do this alone. For so many years, I thought I could do it alone. We need community. Contact me.
- Work through your negative beliefs and patterns. We gotta do the hard work. I wish I could tell you it isn’t hard at times, but you already know it is. And you can do hard things… you are capable of so much more than you think.
- Release toxic relationships.They drag you down and for many they are the root of depression.
- Working with someone to shirt your limiting beliefs
- Emotional release work to help you through any post traumatic stress and fear that you are carrying
*I am an affiliate of a couple of the supplement companies above and I do earn a small commission off these sales. I use products these personally every day and recommend because they have changed my life. What small commissions I receive, I put back into the business to build content for our community.
Do you know how many times I’ve stood in front of my refrigerator with the door open… waiting… wondering… thinking about ‘what will satisfy me right now…’? How many times I’ve found myself lurking in the pantry… looking for something.
Do you have any idea how many clients and people in our community who share these similar stories with me? It’s SO common that sometimes, around 3pm, I imagine that thousands of people are getting up to walk around in search for that special junk food or fast food snack.
I created a video for you that not only answers why junk food and fast food are so darn addictive but it also talks about How To Stop Eating It!
Watch now below
PS…. There was a time in my life when fast food and junk food were my normal, i did not cook. I drank a lot of soda, smoked cigarettes and ate a lot of sugar. So when i talk about fast food – I don’t judge. I’ve been there. Check out this video and let me know your thoughts.
I was recently interviewed by Heather Chauvin from the Mom’s In Control Podcast. She definitely targets mom’s and parents with her message, however if you have a interest in topics about feeding your feelings with food, sugar addiction, parenting, depression, anxiety and more… you’ll like this. We had a blast together and I loved this interview. I hope you do too.
In this episode, we talk about…
* The true addiction of sugar.
* How food and mood are connected.
* How to start eliminating your sugar intake.
If you like it, take a few minutes to check out Heather’s other podcasts and leave her some love on ITunes. She has some great topics that help so many!
This is so good for anyone who has thought about running their own business and obviously for women who are current entrepreneurs or anyone curious to run their business like a boss.
I join Natalia and Cassie, who also happen to be two of my dearest friends, on this podcast and we are hosted by Cassie on The Cassie Sobelton show.
This is a special edition of The Cassie Sobelton Show – a full hour 6 fabulously fierce wellness warriors and myself — all from Detroit, Michigan, a community that is rapidly growing. Get ready for an a powerful estrogen infused podcast, full of diverse women centered on holistic health with different perspectives on everything from vaccines, to parenting to feminine issues and business!
In this week’s episode, we have (pictured left to right) Renee Heigel, Angie Niedzinski, Cassie Sobelton, Natalia Petraszczuk, Amber Poupore, Preya Shah and Julie Kwon Evans.
What does it mean to Love Yourself Naked? Trust me….you want to know!
So excited to be a guest on Chris Forte’s latest Humble Warrior podcast! It’s such an amazing opportunity to continue helping men and women transform their lives. If you want to wake yourself up, live courageously from the inside out and transform your body….this episode is for you! I hope you’ll listen as I talk with Chris and Jon about trust bellys and showing up fully.
Listen in here: Humble Warrior Podcast – Time to Love Yourself Naked
You know those moments of overwhelm, when you just cannot seem to get it all done and you know making yourself a priority is necessary but you keep ending up buried at the bottom of your long list?
My great friend, Cassie Sobelton, best selling author, wellness company owner of Synbella and host of the Cassie Sobelton Show just interviewed me on this topic.