- 6 stalks bok choy (about 1/2 head), thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey or brown rice syrup
- salt and black pepper to taste
- First make the dressing by combining all the ingredients and whisking well.
- Chop all the salad ingredients, leaving the apples until last. Mix in a salad bowl.
- Toss salad with half the dressing. Add additional dressing if desired.
- Eat immediately, or chill for up to one hour and then add the apples just before eating