It feels so awesome to sleep deeply and wake up in my own little drool puddle on occasion.
I love waking up, lying in my cozy bed for a bit and taking in the wacked out dreams that I have each night… you really don’t want to know about most of them. Well, maybe you do. However, that is another video-blog all together.
So, you might be following the journey of Love Yourself Naked where my soul-intention is to plant some seeds of love in you so you can grow into a more loving version of YOU. Yes, you… the woman or man who will one day be walking by that mirror and winking while you utter… “Hi Sexy”.
If you haven’t checked out the success stories, there is lots of LOVE YOURSELF NAKED going around these days and it’s amazing for me to be a spectator.
Now onto the reason we are here. I asked you if you had questions for me. YOU ANSWERED.
Great tune, but not the road we are traveling today.
Today, it’s estimated that over 40 Million Americans are sleep deprived. When it comes to health, you can eat all the “right” things, drink all the best smoothies and amounts of water, become a yogi or even have tight and toned tushes BUT, if you are not sleeping then it will soon catch up with you and then you are not leading the life, career and family you want to.
In today’s video, I will show you 7 Tips to get you on track with your sleep and pay attention to “what I don’t say about sex” in Tip #4…
Here are some bonuses sleep remedies.
- You heard it right. SEX, actually can help you sleep, according to Dr. Laura Berman.
- Healthy grains throughout the day encourage deep sleep (millet, oats, brown rice, amaranth, quinoa).
- Acupuncture can help for serious cases.
- According to Paul Pitchford, stresses such as sexual excess, infection, overwork, alcohol, tobacco, drug use, excessive salt/spices, worry, radiation for electromagnetic sources all contribute to depleted melatonin (the hormone that can help us go into deep sleep).
- Put a few drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow case. Vanilla and jasmine are known to work great too.
In the comments below, I want to know how you are sleeping. Share with me your little tricks and ask your questions. I like chatting with you.
xoxo (with honey on top)