This video is for you (or maybe someone you know) if you are consciously aware you are living with anxiety and depression and you cannot take it anymore or if you are someone who feels sad and down all the time, but you haven’t named it… You just cannot seem to pull yourself out of this slump you are in…
I’m going to share 20 things you can do now to overcome depression, anxiety and fear, click here to watch.
When you watch this video there are 3 things you get out of it:
- Why are we all seeking to overcome this feeling of unease and being out of control.
- How to find harmony
- The top 20 things you can do right now.
Do me a favor, leave a comment under the video. I’d love to hear from you – I really believe community is how we overcome most everything.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Clutter – clean your environment – check out this resource to guide you
- Water – A dehydrated body cannot be a happy one.
- Sleep – this is how we heal our body, hormones, brain. Check out this blog for more tips
- Nature – get outside – as much as possible. Spiritual connection to source.
- Herbs, vitamins and supplements. Schedule a session with me so you can create a plan for you body.
- Probiotics – I recommend a specific kind for depression and based on your situation.
- Rebuild gut health – watch my video on celery juice
- Hormonal balance – cutting out sugar can balance them really quick (join my Free 7 Day Sugar Challenge here)
- Reduce oxidative stress – A supplement I’m taking that reduces oxidative stress and helps support adrenal fatigue- it has made A profound difference for me –ask me to learn more about this. (*order here)
- Eat more living foods! Get on list to take part in my next cleanse.
- Epsom baths – 3 times a week—add 1-2 cup of Epsom salts to warm
- Magnesium – you may need a good magnesium. Most of us are deficient in this. Click here to read more. Click here to order my favorite Magnesium.
- Vitamin D – have your blood work done and get your levels checked. Cannot be happy without vitamin D.
- Prayer and meditation both (one is the input and the other is the output)
- Working out and moving your body
- Talking with someone – we cannot do this alone. For so many years, I thought I could do it alone. We need community. Contact me.
- Work through your negative beliefs and patterns. We gotta do the hard work. I wish I could tell you it isn’t hard at times, but you already know it is. And you can do hard things… you are capable of so much more than you think.
- Release toxic relationships.They drag you down and for many they are the root of depression.
- Working with someone to shirt your limiting beliefs
- Emotional release work to help you through any post traumatic stress and fear that you are carrying
*I am an affiliate of a couple of the supplement companies above and I do earn a small commission off these sales. I use products these personally every day and recommend because they have changed my life. What small commissions I receive, I put back into the business to build content for our community.